Skip to content ↓

Post Exam Services

If there are reasonable grounds for believing there has been an error in marking, an official Enquiry About Results (EAR) may be requested. When the centre does not uphold an EAR, a candidate may still apply to have an enquiry carried out, however, they will be charged. Candidates requesting a Review of their results must be aware that their marks, including their overall grade, can also be lowered as a result of the enquiry.