- To create a school ethos which promotes equality, develops understanding and challenges myths, stereotypes, misconceptions and prejudices
- To encourage everyone within our school community to gain a positive self- image and high self-esteem
- To have high expectations of everyone involved with the whole school
- To promote mutual respect and valuing others' similarities and differences and facing equality issues openly
- To strive to identify and remove all practices, procedures and customs which are discriminatory and replacing them with practices which are fair to all
You can find out Equality Duty Policy on our policies page.